Who Was Saul Alinsky?
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA.
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you can create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase debt to an unsustainable level. That way you will be able to increase taxes – and this will produce more poverty.
7) Religion – Remove belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.